[ ]
KPOP Art




✿ LINK 1
✹ LINK 2
✖ LINK 3
☂ LINK 4
✈ LINK 5
+

Kpop renders recopilation: PART 1 ON lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013 AT 14:21
Hi~
Time ago I started collecting renders for photoshop of Kpop ~ browsing in my things, I found a bunch of renders of SHINee, DBSK, JYJ, HoMin, SNSD, Miss A, and Bigbang ~  is difficult to find renders of Kpop, for me it was difficult, that's why I decided to share them here [155+ KPOP RENDERS], I think it would be of great help :3

Clarified that time ago that was collected all these renders, some i do not know to whom it belongs, others are with their credits so ... all of them are not made by me, all credits to the creators of each render :D


RENDERS:





















Thanks for visit my blog, wait for the others parts of the KPOP recopilation [155+ RENDERS]



0 CHEONSA